Every quarter the Mastermind Group from The Investor’s Podcast gets together over Skype and discusses their latest investments and ideas. A special guest for this meeting was James Meirowsky who has been a treasured member of The Investors Podcast’s forum for many years.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- If the mastermind group is looking to invest in technology companies
- If the mastermind group would consider momentum investing combined with value investing
- Why Preston is taking a short position in junk bonds
- Why baby boomers in Canada might provide you with a unique investing opportunity in the years to come
- How to make money on a depreciation of the Japanese currency, and the risks associated with it
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
VIDEOS THAT SUPPORT THIS PODCAST
What is a Junk Bond?