Every quarter the Mastermind Group from The Investor’s Podcast gets together over Skype and discusses their latest investments and ideas. A special guest for this meeting was James Meirowsky who has been a treasured member of The Investors Podcast’s forum for many years.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- If the mastermind group is looking to invest in technology companies
- If the mastermind group would consider momentum investing combined with value investing
- Why Preston is taking a short position in junk bonds
- Why baby boomers in Canada might provide you with a unique investing opportunity in the years to come
- How to make money on a depreciation of the Japanese currency, and the risks associated with it
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!