On today’s show, we interview the NY Times bestselling author Jonathan Tepper. Jonathan is the owner of the macroeconomic research group that provides leading indicators to various asset managers. He is a Rhodes Scholar and a graduate of Oxford University. We talk to Jonathan about Buffett’s approach to investing in concentrated industries along with his thoughts on inflation.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What the retail investor can learn from Warren Buffett about how to invest in concentrated industries
- Why billionaire Peter Theil argues that monopolies are good for society
- How inflation impacts the investor’s portfolio performance
- Why wages in the US is not going up
- Where we right now in the current market cycle
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts, and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.