On today’s show, we talk to the founder of Masterworks, Mr. Scott Lynn. Scott is the creator of a company that allows investors to purchase a share of a fine piece of artwork from legendary artists like Monet, Picasso, or Andy Warhol.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The bull and bear thesis behind investing in fine art
- The key metrics behind valuing fine art
- If fine art has a place in your portfolio
- Why art by great artists might be value traps
- How the ultra-rich are moving the market
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
Learn more about Scott’s company, Masterworks
Citibank’s report about the Global Art Market
Learn more about the art market on ArtPrice.com
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Get quality shaving at a fair price with Harry’s.
Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.