In this episode, Preston and Stig are joined by their business partner, James Meirowsky, to discuss the book, The Lean Startup by Eric Ries. This book is one of the three most referenced books in Silicon Valley for optimizing your business operations.
If you would like to read a more detailed overview of Ries’s book, please checkout our free executive summary of The Lean Startup.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to use Lean Six Sigma to optimize your processes.
- How to use Validated Learning to develop what the customer truly wants.
- What Innovation Accounting is and why every start-up should use it.
- How to develop a minimum viable product, and push it out as soon as possible.
- Why you should always ask “Why” 5 times when your company faces a problem.
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
Books and Resources Mentioned in this Podcast
Help us with our new website: TIPmoney.com
Eric Ries’s Book, The Lean Startup – Read Reviews for this book
Preston and Stig’s episode about Zero to One, a book written by billionaire Peter Theil
Preston and Stig’s episode about Zappos, a company founded by billionaire Tony Hsieh
One of Preston and Stig’s favorite blogs, Visual Capitalist
VIDEOS THAT SUPPORT THIS PODCAST
The Lean Startup by Eric Ries