In this first part episode, Preston and Stig talk about their amazing experience from meeting up with the TIP community in Omaha for the Berkshire Hathaway annual shareholder meeting. In this episode, you’ll also hear Warren Buffett’s answer to the best questions asked by the shareholders for the 2018 meeting. After hearing each response by Buffett and Munger, Preston and Stig’s provide their analysis of the discussion
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- If Elon Musk is right about Warren Buffett’s being wrong about competitive advantage?
- Why Warren Buffett won’t invest in cryptocurrencies
- Why many Berkshire Hathaway’s employees can’t invest accordingly to Buffett’s principles in their 401K
- Why Warren Buffett would rather hire a person who applies chapter 8 of The Intelligent Investor than a top student from a top business school
- What Charlie Munger and Warren Buffett think about Machine Intelligence and stock investing in the future
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.