On today’s show, I talk with Ryan Vet about the biggest challenges you’ll face when founding a startup, what equity crowdfunding is, how to use it to fund your startup, how to launch and manage a successful equity crowdfunding campaign, and much, much more! For those who don’t know who Ryan is, he is a successful entrepreneur, startup advisor, investor, and speaker. As a millennial himself, Ryan has reached a high level of success and looks to share what he’s learned along the way to help others achieve their goals as well.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The biggest challenges you’ll face when founding a startup
- What equity crowdfunding is
- How to use equity crowdfunding to fund your startup
- How to launch and manage a successful equity crowdfunding campaign
- Which capital-raising strategy is right for you and your business
- And much, much more!
Download this episode and subscribe using your favorite podcast app! Join the conversation with the rest of the Millennial Investing community by joining the Facebook group or tweeting directly to Robert!
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review! It takes less than 30 seconds and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Download Angel your free audiobook at Audible
- Equity crowdfunding platform WeFunder
- Ryan’s Startup, Boon on WeFunder
- Jason Calacanis’ book Angel
- Nathan Latka’s book How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital
- Eric Ries’ book The Lean Startup
- Peter Thiel’s book Zero to One
- Upcounsel: 12 Best Options for Raising Money
- Investopedia: How Startup Funding Rounds Work
- Foundr: Funding a Startup
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR GUEST
GET IN TOUCH WITH ROBERT
- Robert Leonard’s Twitter Account
- Robert Leonard’s LinkedIn Account
- Robert Leonard’s Facebook Account
- Email: Robert@TheInvestorsPodcast.com