On today’s show we are going to be covering billionaire Mark Cuban. After being fired from his first job, Mark started his own company called Micro Solutions. Within a decade, Mark sold the company for 6 million dollars and started a second business that streamed college sports over the internet. Within another decade, Mark sold Broadcast.com for 5.7 billion to Yahoo! During our show, we play some interesting questions that Mark has been asked about his time as an entrepreneur.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why Mark Cuban believes sales is the most underrated skill in business
- Why Mark Cuban invested every penny, he had into a put option after he sold his company to Yahoo!
- Why Mark Cuban thinks you shouldn’t raise capital if you’re an entrepreneur
- Why Mark Cuban wants you to consider if you’re adding or reducing stress?
- Ask The Investors: Is the stock market a zero-sum game?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.