On today’s show, we bring back a guest that often yields some of the biggest praise from our listeners. His name is Richard Duncan and this is the fourth time we’ve had him on the show. Richard comes with a wealth of knowledge and over 30 years of experience working for organizations like the World Bank, the IMF, large-cap asset management companies, and many more. He’s the author of three incredible books that discuss macroeconomics and how the world of finance functions in a fiat world.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why the trade war might be a turning point in history
- How China is manipulating their currency
- Why and how the Chinese are going to retaliate in the trade war
- Why the US government might choose to talk about tariff rather than impose tariffs.
- Why the US government debt might not be a problem for the economy
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.