On today’s show, we talk to billionaire, Howard Marks. Mr. Marks has produced a 19% annual return for the past 22 years investing in distressed debt. He has been a money manager for 50 years and is a renown luminary in security analysis.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Howard Marks invests accordingly to the market cycle
- How Howard Marks can be fully invested, and still be cautious in an overvalued stock market
- How to assess where we are in the market cycle
- What Howard Marks learned from the current cycle we’re in
- Which advice Charlie Munger had for Howard Marks about investing
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.