On today’s show, we talk to billionaire, Howard Marks. Mr. Marks has produced a 19% annual return for the past 22 years investing in distressed debt. He has been a money manager for 50 years and is a renown luminary in security analysis.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Howard Marks invests accordingly to the market cycle
- How Howard Marks can be fully invested, and still be cautious in an overvalued stock market
- How to assess where we are in the market cycle
- What Howard Marks learned from the current cycle we’re in
- Which advice Charlie Munger had for Howard Marks about investing
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
Howard Marks’ new book, Mastering The Market Cycle
Read Howard Marks’ free memos
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Create original investment research with INVRS.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Solve your long list of must-reads with Blinkist.
Send money overseas without being short-changed with WorldFirst.