On today’s show, we talk to a precious metals expert, David McAlvany, about whether an investor should include gold, silver, or platinum in their portfolio.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why value investors should consider gold if they deem the stock market overvalued
- Why investors hold silver and platinum
- How to determine the asset allocation of gold by the ratio to other precious metals
- How to use the Dow Jones’s ratio to the price of gold as a buy or sell signal
- How should gold be allocated in your portfolio when you plan for retirement.
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.