On today’s show, we talk to a precious metals expert, David McAlvany, about whether an investor should include gold, silver, or platinum in their portfolio.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
· Why value investors should consider gold if they deem the stock market overvalued
· Why investors hold silver and platinum
· How to determine the asset allocation of gold by the ratio to other precious metals
· How to use the Dow Jones’s ratio to the price of gold as a buy or sell signal
· How should gold be allocated in your portfolio when you plan for retirement.
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
David McAlvany’s site where you can buy and sell gold, VaultedApp.com
Roy Jastram’s book, The Golden Constant – Read reviews of this book
Adam Fergusson’s book, When Money Dies – Read reviews of this book
Anthony Sutton’s book, The War on Gold – Read reviews of this book
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Create original investment research with INVRS.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Solve your long list of must-reads with Blinkist.
Send money overseas without being short-changed with WorldFirst.