IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why and how Peter Thiel is always inverting his thinking and why you should do the same
- Why visionaries think in terms of a tipping point of employees rather than a tipping point for revenue
- What Peter Thiel knows that no one agrees with him on.
- Why computers replacing people is an angst narrative that is not true
- Ask The Investors: How much should value investors pay attention to the bond yield curve?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.