In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Charles Koch thinks are the key ingredients to being successful in business
- The importance of market-based management
- How Charles Koch’s choose among business opportunities
- Why creative destruction is and why it’s important in business and stock investing
- Ask The Investors: What do you think about Ray Dalio’s All Weather Portfolio?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
Preston and Stig’s discussion of Charles Koch’s book, The Science of Success
Preston and Stig’s Executive Summary of Charles Koch’s book, The Science of Success
Preston and Stig’s discussion of Ray Dalio’s new book, Big Debt Crises
Preston and Stig’s discussion of Clayton Christensen’s book, The Innovator’s Dilemma
Preston and Stig’s discussion of Tony Robbins’ book, Money Master the Game
Angela Duckworth’s book, Grit – Read reviews of this book
The Investor’s Podcast’s guidelines to the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s meeting 2019
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Create original investment research with INVRS.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Get access to the future of real estate investing with Fundrise.
Move your business forward with TripActions.
Explore a mobile plan that can change as your business does with Telstra.
Access a world of knowledge with The Great Courses Plus.
Home security done right with SimpliSafe.
Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.