On today’s show, we talk to value investing expert John Huber from Saber Capital Management about the intrinsic value of Facebook.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to estimate the intrinsic value of Facebook
- The projection of the future growth of Facebook
- What the main threat to Facebook is
- How to assess the competitive situation between Google, Facebook, and Amazon
- Ask The Investors: Is knowing how to estimate the intrinsic value of a stock enough to build a portfolio?
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
John Huber’s, articles and investment theses
John Huber’s stock pitch of Tencent
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Grow your wealth without sacrificing your values with Swell.
Let Commonwealth Bank tell you what you need to know, when you need to know it.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.