On today’s show, we talk to macro expert, Luke Gromen, about the stock market melt-up.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How the FED will react to a sell-off in the stock market
- How much countries’ balance sheets can grow
- Why the FED is committed to financing US deficits
- Why inflation is a misunderstood concept
- If there is a risk for the US to go into hyperinflation
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!