This is our second part interview with world renown investment author, James Rickards.
Rickards is a veteran of Wall Street with 35 years of experience and has had his fair share of chaotic experiences. For example, in 1998 he was the principal negotiator with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York for the bailout of Long-Term Capital Management (LTCM). Jim takes those extreme experiences and unique vantage points to talk about how the global economy is positioned today and where cracks in the system are starting to appear.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What central bankers are missing when looking at monetary policy
- What’s going to happen with interest rates in December
- World Taxation and how it could happen
- World taxation and how it could happen
- What Ben Bernanke and William Dudley personally told Jim about raising rates
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!