Once every quarter our Mastermind Group gets together over Skype and chats about the current market conditions. We don’t have a strict structure for the meeting. Instead, we shoot for an open forum and discussion of friction points in opinions.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What Hari learned at Mohnish Pabrai’s annual meeting
- How Tobias’ research shows that the stock market is overvalued
- Why Calin is struggling with currency exposure and how to fix it
- Why Preston thinks that the Japanese stock market is getting scary
- Why Stig think that Warren Buffett’s largest acquisition is too expensive
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!