On today’s show we talk about the world’s richest person, Jeff Bezos. Jeff rose to business stardom after creating Amazon and numerous other businesses within a 20 year period of time. Jeff got his start in retail but his business quickly grew into a technical powerhouse by creating Amazon Web Services (AWS). Through the years the company has grown into new and media, original content creation for TV programming, space, and many others.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Jeff Bezos gaged his first year of business at Amazon
- How Jeff thinks about profitability and shareholder value
- How Jeff thinks about Blue Origin and space
- Why Jeff isn’t concerned about the current quarter
- Why Jeff purchased the Washington Post
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
Brian Retherfords Napa Valley Wine Company
Blue Origin Website
Download your free audio book at Audible
Get a free share of stock and free trades at Robinhood
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter
Know when to buy and sell based on statistics and momentum w/ TradeStops