On today’s show, Preston and Stig talk to New York Times Best Selling Author, Dr. James Rickards. Dr. Rickards talks about many of the decisions happening at the central banks around the world.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How and why the FED is preparing for the next recession
- How the Fed Chairman is signaling to the market what he plans to do.
- Why having a strong dollar is currently the least bad economic policy
- Why the world is currently dependent on the US dollar, and how a new system is built not to include it
- What happens if the stock market is made up by passive investors and the computers make the decisions
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
Global Central Bank Balance Sheet – Chart Preston talked about during the show
Jim Rickards’ book, Aftermath – Preorder this book
Jim Rickards’ book, The Road to Ruin – Read reviews of this book
Jim Rickards’ book, Currency Wars – Read reviews of this book
Jim Rickards’ book, The Death of Money – Read reviews of this book
Tweet directly to Jim Rickards
Preston and Stig’s interview with Jim Rickards about gold
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Refinance your student loan with First Republic.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Home security done right with SimpliSafe.
Stop wondering and start saving with ME Bank.
Simplify writing for you and your team with Grammarly.
Join Stig and Evan Goldberg at the SuiteWorld Conference this April 2019 + Get to meet and greet Stig afterwards! Learn more here.