In this episode, Preston and Stig interview one of the biggest names in macro finance, Raoul Pal. Raoul is the founder and CEO of Real Vision TV and he is well known for interviewing some of the wealthiest investors in the world. In this interview, Preston and Stig talk to Raoul about some of the biggest ideas and investment opportunities at the beginning of 2017.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Tesla might be one of the worst stock picks right now
- Why the real investors are bears on oil, while speculators are bulls
- Why the dollar will strengthen, and why a recession might even accelerate it
- Why the Iranian economy might be one of the best places to put your money
- Why India’s ban on cash is a smart move for a developing economy
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
Books and Resources Mentioned in this Podcast
Raoul Pal’s Company: Real Vision TV
Raoul Pal’s Website: GlobalMacroInvestor.com
Raoul Pal’s podcast, Adventures in Finance
Connect with Raoul Pal on Twitter
The Best ETFs in India