On today’s show, Preston and Stig provide analysis on the thoughts and ideas of billionaire Oprah Winfrey.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why a very special girl was the best guest among 35,000 interviews, Oprah conducted throughout her career
- How Oprah found her calling
- How Oprah is assembling her team
- How Oprah chose her personality
- Ask The Investors: Do you use components of dollar cost averaging as intrinsic value investors?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
Preston and Stig’s episode about Oprah’s book, What I Know for Sure.
Preston and Stig’s episode about Napoleon Hill’s book, Think and Grow Rich.
Preston and Stig’s episode about Carol Dweck’s book, Mindset
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Create original investment research with INVRS.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Solve your long list of must-reads with Blinkist.
Get access to the future of real estate investing with Fundrise.
Move your business forward with TripActions.