On today’s show we talk to author, Michael Batnick. Michael recently wrote the book: Big Mistakes. It profiles some of the biggest mistakes that famous investors have made and what you can do to avoid doing the same thing. Michael is often featured on CNBC and Bloomberg and he is the Director of Research at Ritholtz Wealth Management.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you shouldn’t talk about your investments
- Why Jesse Livermore is the most quoted and successful trader, but still went broke
- Why billionaire Chris Sacca said yes to Twitter, but no to Snapchat, Dropbox, and Airbnb
- Why it’s not what you don’t know, but what you do know for sure that gets you into trouble
- Ask The Investors: Do you think the increasing number of value investors is making value investing less attractive today?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.