On today’s show, Preston and Stig study the lessons from Silicon Valley billionaire Reid Hoffman. Hoffman is a member of a PayPal mafia and the co-founder of Linkedin. He has made countless successful venture capital investments and is a legendary entrepreneur.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is the secret to the success of Silicon Valley?
- How to manage a company that is growing at 2.5% – per day!
- How to use your network to find new job opportunities
- Why financing and distribution is just as important as the product you are selling
- Ask The Investor’s Podcast: How do I value fast growing unlisted companies?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
The Investor’s Podcast’s episode about Reid Hoffman’s book, The Start-up of you.
Kai-Fu Lee’s book, AI Superpowers – Read reviews of this book
One of Steve Jobs’ favorite books, Inside the Tornado – Read reviews of this book
John Carreyrou’s book, Bad Blood – Read reviews of this book
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Refinance your student loan with First Republic.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Make your business travels easy with Clear.
Access a world of knowledge with The Great Courses Plus.
Build wealth through real estate with Roofstock.
Home security done right with SimpliSafe.
Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
Stop wondering and start saving with ME Bank.