On today’s show, we talk to value investor, Mohnish Pabrai. Mohnish is the founder of Pabrai funds and an avid scholar of the Buffett and Graham style of investing.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Mohnish Pabrai is reading Warren Buffett’s letters to shareholders
- Who is Mohnish Pabrai cloning?
- How Mohnish Pabrai is evaluating the performance of his investments
- Why Mohnish Pabrai will never own an insurance company again
- Ask The Investors: How do you determine the expected future growth of a company?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.