On today’s show, we talk to value investor, Mohnish Pabrai. Mohnish is the founder of Pabrai funds and an avid scholar of the Buffett and Graham style of investing.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Mohnish Pabrai is reading Warren Buffett’s letters to shareholders
- Who is Mohnish Pabrai cloning?
- How Mohnish Pabrai is evaluating the performance of his investments
- Why Mohnish Pabrai will never own an insurance company again
- Ask The Investors: How do you determine the expected future growth of a company?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
Mohnish Pabrai’s website
Mohnish Pabrai’s reading list
Brittani Collins’ song about Mr. Market
Larry Cunningham’s book, The Essays of Warren Buffett – Read reviews of this book
Collection of all of Berkshire Hathaway’s annual shareholder’s meetings
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.