On today’s show, Tobias Carlisle and Hari Ramachandra join Preston and Stig for a conversation about viable stock picks in the second quarter of 2019.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The group’s intrinsic value assessment of $IGGGF, $RP, $SLACK, $AUBN, and $WORK
- If I Got Games is truly as cheap as the numbers indicate
- Whether now is the best time to short RealPage
- If Slack has a sustainable business model
- Why Auburn National Bancorporation is a good dividend stock with little risk
- Ask The Investors: Which investment mistake did you make recently and why?
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
Preston and Stig’s free resource, Intrinsic Value Index
Subscribe to Preston and Stig’s free Intrinsic Value Assessments
Read the prospectus to Tobias Carlisle’s ETF: ZIG
Tobias Carlisle’s new podcast, The Acquires Podcast
Tobias Carlisle’s book, The Acquire’s Multiple
Tweet directly to Tobias Carlisle
Hari’s Blog: BitsBusiness.com
Tweet directly to Hari: harirama
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Grow your wealth without sacrificing your values with Swell.
Let Commonwealth Bank tell you what you need to know, when you need to know it.
Get custom-tailored clothes right from your phone with ProperCloth.