On today’s show, we talk to investing expert Bill Nygren about various value investing and growth investing picks.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to value Alphabet Inc. and why it’s undervalued
- Why Mastercard and Netflix might be good investments
- Why P/E is not a good indicator when comparing valuation and competitive advantage
- How to identify a shareholder-friendly management
- Ask The Investors: What should students know about investing?
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
Bill Nygren’s website
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Discover CMC Markets, thee ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
Subscribe to IPO Education Foundation‘s Season 2 of Stroke of Genius and discover how some of the world’s greatest innovators were inspired to turn their ideas into reality.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.