On today’s show we talk to Mark Yusko about the endowment model of investing and his years of peak performance in the markets.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to invest like an endowment
- Why innovation in an asset class.
- Why portfolio construction is the most overlooked activity while security selection is the most overvalued activity
- Why asset allocation drives returns more than security selection
- Ask The Investors: Am I too old to start value investing?
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!