On today’s show we talk to Sean Stockton about the intrinsic value of the bank stock (FRC)
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is the intrinsic value of First Republic Bank
- Why First Republic Bank can be seen as a retail business with a superior franchise
- How to value banks, and the importance of price to tangible book value
- Which key ratios to use to evaluate performance and debt levels of banks
- Ask The Investors: How to pick stocks when you have a full-time job
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!