On today’s show we talk to David Flood about investing in small cap stocks.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is over the counter stocks and how to invest in them
- What a dark stock is, and why they are mis-priced
- Why you should look for companies trading at a negative enterprise value
- How can to build a position in companies with a market cap with less than $50M
- Why David Flood is using Google Satellites photos in his stock research
- Ask The Investors: Is passive investing a new bubble, and if it is how can you protect yourself?
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!