On today’s show we talk to valuation expert Dan Ferris about determining the value of a company in the mineral industry.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why it’s so difficult to invest in mining stocks
- How to build a relationship with the management with a small-cap company, why it might not be advantageous.
- How to understand the market for mining royalties
- How to estimate the intrinsic value of Altius Minerals
- Ask The Investor’s Podcast: Do you prefer to focus more on business or picking individual securities?
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!