On today’s show, Preston and Stig talk to the popular investing blogger, Jesse Felder. Felder has an impressive financial career including the founding and management of a billion dollar hedge fund. In this episode, Jesse discusses his opinions on the expensive valuations of FANG stocks. Additionally, he talks about some macro trends and the recent boom in cryptocurrencies.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The risks of investing in FANG stocks
- If investors in Apple should be worried about the sales of iPhones
- Why you should look at stocks compared to their history and not the market
- Why undoing quantitative easing might be inflationary
- Why you might want to diversify even if you’re holding cash
- Ask the Investors: How do Bitcoin futures influence the price?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.