When we first started our podcast, Guy Spier was one of the first guests on the show. He is the founder of the Aqua Marine Hedge Fund and he’s a Warren Buffett Style investor. Guy is the author of the best selling book, The Education of a Value Investor, and he’s a graduate of Harvard and Oxford University. During our discussion, we cover a wide array of topics like, what kind of daily readings he looks at, the impact of statics and humility, credit cycles, cryptocurrencies, and much more.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What publications Guy reads on a daily basis
- How to think about intrinsic value calculations
- What Guy thinks about cryptocurrencies
- Guy’s opinion on writing letters
- How to think about temperament
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.