Once a year Billionaires Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger hold their annual shareholder meeting for Berkshire Hathaway. This episode covers four interesting questions that Buffett and Munger were asked during the meeting.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
· Why Warren Buffett bought back more shares in Q1 2019 than all of 2018.
· Why Warren Buffett thinks he overpaid for Kraft Heinz
· Warren Buffett’s advice to aspiring money managers
· What Warren Buffett thinks about his position in Apple
· Ask The Investors: What is your opinion on leveraged buybacks?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.