On today’s episode, we are talking to one of India’s most popular professors in India in the field of finance and investing. Sanjay teaches a popular course titled Behavioral Finance and Business Valuation to MBA students at Management Development Institute which is one of the top-ranking business schools in India. Sanjay has consistently been elected as MDI’s best professor by its students for the last several years. You can learn more about him from his site, blog and twitter feed.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to factor disruption technologies into your investment thesis
- How to locate an emerging moat for a business
- Why we should evaluate our stock performance using stress adjusted returns
- How to read Warren Buffett’s letters to shareholders
- Ask The Investors: How do I choose the best stock broker?
Get The Investor’s Podcast blog posts and podcast episode updates on your Facebook feed by liking We Study Billionaires.