On today’s show, Tobias Carlisle and Hari Ramachandra join Preston and Stig for a conversation about viable stock picks in the third quarter of 2019.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The group’s intrinsic value assessment of $T, $STMP, and $RELIANCE
- Why now is the time to short Vonage Holdings Corp?
- Why activist Elliot Management is taking a position in AT&T
- Why Stamps.com might still be undervalued after the stock just soared 60%
- If Reliance Industries Limited is the Alibaba of India
- Ask The Investors: How do I read the earnings statement for Berkshire Hathaway?
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!